Monday, April 23, 2007

My Man on Long Island


AD Says:

I like what you have written here billy, and would like to add a variation of my own comparing the old loser with the new loser:

When i was single, I thought married people were dead, now married, i consider single people frivolous;

When I had hair, I thought bald men were ugly, now bald, I consider hair to be an ugly atavistic relic

when I had nothing, I hunted those who had. Now having much, I hide.

When I was thin, I thought the obese as lacking willpower, now still thin, I consider the obese to be American Bush-loving slobs

[hmm...]

For an American portrait of Anthony go here.



And his much more beautiful and interesting wife Anna, recently embroiled in the century's first major Houdini scandal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude who is the ugly guy at the top of the page? Nice yard tho. Any idea how I get in touch with that Anna babe, she is hotter than August in New Orleans. I think She has cast a spell on me. I'll pay you for her number.

"The Politician"

Anonymous said...

no way I let others know about my Ms. Thurlow. I mean I got all her digits and i ain't, um, sharing nary any one, um..esp. since I think she's your wife?...

who are you Mr. Anonymous, and how did you write so many of them airport, dime-store paperbacks? do they even let them on the racks any more these days? or have we turned into such a puritanical nether world that it just AINT'T allowed...

I mean how many "god-fearing" Americans does it take to make us suspicious about the rest of the world's Satanic comparisons??..I mean wasn't he truly "god fearing," at some point??...

ok nebermine'...